Left 4 Ponies Left 4 Ponies

Little glitchy, but... THE PONIES!

Could be a little more artistically done, and is a bit glitchy and confusing, but for a Left 4 Dead parody, it's very good, and the idea that the ponies are coming is definitely scary. :P

MLP:MMO video MLP:MMO video

Honest, really

Even for a preview of a possible MMO, this is still pretty good. I wouldn't necessarily play the game itself-it's My Little Pony-but I think that it will come out just right if this preview is close to the game, and it's a little interesting to watch.

urimas responds:

this is only the start there'll be more detailed flooring and more objects like apple baskets / wagons and more :)

War for Awesometron War for Awesometron

You need to realize you're ranting.

The animation and the concept were both good in terms of usage, but you seem to have dragged out the idea a little too far. It was kind of funny all the way through, so overall the movie was good, but it wasn't necessarily as good as it could have been.

BitterSweet BitterSweet

Psychotic treats forever

Very, very good. Mildly intense in the beginning, then sweet and playful as the gingerbread man finds the candy shop. The horrors of the patrons eating the gingerbread man's world of candy bring the story into the psychotic part, as the gingerbread man is initially horrified, then upon discovering that candy is delicious, is both addicted to the sugary treats and horrified he consumed them. The gingerbread man eating himself was a really nice touch, and just makes the whole movie that much more creepy and terrifying.

Why Video Games are Bad Why Video Games are Bad

Average comedic nonsense

This isn't exactly a top notch submission. It does make a good joke about gaming, but otherwise it wasn't very good. If it had been longer, and had a "PSA" feel, it would be much better.

Flash of the Eon Flash of the Eon

Are you serious?

This isn't a real flash movie. I don't understand how you thought that this would pass as something true fans of Flash animation would enjoy. If you had done a sprite film with this characters, however, then this would have been much better, and at least worth something to the gamer/meme community.

Sidorio responds:

You know, I was planning on keeping this as a trilogy but that sprite suggestion gives me a wonderful idea for my next flash.

Oh, and seriously, 'gamer/meme community'? Whenever I make a flash I draw up a list of things which would please those people and then do the opposite. Stop being a cunt.